Complete Isolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion, contribution, and creative forum for the development of the indie RPG Maker horror game, Complete Isolation

We have started the main development of Complete Isolation, which you can follow via live broadcasting at: https://www.youtube.com/user/AestheticGamer

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst. Game. EVER.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst. Game. EVER. Empty Worst. Game. EVER. Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 am

bagelbites101

bagelbites101

I figure that the list of most hated games ever would be longer than the favorites. So, what are your worst experiences in games? What did you learn from them? Who convinced you to play the game in the first place, or did you just find it on your own? What game was it? Let us know! :p

2Worst. Game. EVER. Empty Re: Worst. Game. EVER. Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Xenobuster

Xenobuster

There's too many to list >:C

But one I actually got PHYSICALLY SICK from playing...had to be Donkey Kong Barrel Blast.

Reason why is because YOU HAVE TO WAVE YOUR ARMS LIKE A PSYCHO, along with squirm like an earthworm and make yourself look like an idiot, and it doesn't with with someone who has Carpal Tunnel. >3> Curse you, DK Barrel Blast.....

And Also, Alex Kidd. HE IS BASICALLY SEGA'S ANSWER TO LINK 8D

3Worst. Game. EVER. Empty Worst Game I've Played Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Lunarbulb

Lunarbulb

The worst game I have ever played would be Two Worlds. Two worlds was a huge let-down to me i thought it was gonna be full of awesome and it turned out to be complete Scheiße.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum