Complete Isolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion, contribution, and creative forum for the development of the indie RPG Maker horror game, Complete Isolation

We have started the main development of Complete Isolation, which you can follow via live broadcasting at: https://www.youtube.com/user/AestheticGamer

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Music Genre(s)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Music Genre(s) Empty Favorite Music Genre(s) Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Lunarbulb

Lunarbulb

My favorite genre of music is Power Metal. I enjoy it because it is more upbeat and positive than other metal genres. It can feature double bass drums, keyboards(Pianos and virtual keyboard sounds), and Soaring vocals normally higher in the vocal range. It is fairly known in Europe but fairly obscure and unknown in North America.

A great example of this is Don't Say a Word by Sonata Arctica. The song has soaring vocals in the higher octaves, very audible keyboards, and a complex song structure, a true masterpiece and a brilliant example.

What would have to be my second favorite type of music is classic metal. Classic metal is the most basic of metal. It rarely has keyboards and is mostly just guitar and drums with vocals.

My favorite artist of this genre is Iron Maiden. They play more technical though and add very complex parts into their songs. A great song by them is Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. It is a great example though it is much more advanced than most classic metal songs.

2Favorite Music Genre(s) Empty Re: Favorite Music Genre(s) Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Xenobuster

Xenobuster

I actually like all sorts of music...

My favorites have to be
Electronica
Trance
Techno
Dubstep(HEEHEE)
and J-pop.

Yes. J-pop, J-rock and all that are my favorites as well, but I couldn't list them all due to repetition of the J XDDDD but any genre can be upbeat in any fashion, it depends on the melody and harmony, along with the lyrics.

3Favorite Music Genre(s) Empty Re: Favorite Music Genre(s) Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

panamena

panamena

I love Classical music but I'm nostalgic for the music of the 70's 80's pretty well all over the board, especially the resurgence of Punk music. I also enjoy the music my dad used to listen to back in the 50's and Big Band music has always had a special place in my heart. So I suppose I'm a bit all over the place with my taste in music Razz A bit of Country now and again and the Beastie Boys always make me smile. Smokey Robinson with that mellow sound... yeah I pretty well like it all Very Happy

http://www.gotohelltown.org

4Favorite Music Genre(s) Empty Re: Favorite Music Genre(s) Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Lunarbulb

Lunarbulb

panamena wrote:I love Classical music but I'm nostalgic for the music of the 70's 80's pretty well all over the board, especially the resurgence of Punk music. I also enjoy the music my dad used to listen to back in the 50's and Big Band music has always had a special place in my heart. So I suppose I'm a bit all over the place with my taste in music Razz A bit of Country now and again and the Beastie Boys always make me smile. Smokey Robinson with that mellow sound... yeah I pretty well like it all Very Happy

Heh yeah some people don't just have one or two preferences, I just prefer to keep things organized and uncrazy but sometimes crazy is good. I also enjoy some Beastie Boys, they were a good rap group, the only I really listen to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum