Complete Isolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion, contribution, and creative forum for the development of the indie RPG Maker horror game, Complete Isolation

We have started the main development of Complete Isolation, which you can follow via live broadcasting at: https://www.youtube.com/user/AestheticGamer

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Empty Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:20 am

appendagechild

Hello my name is Will and I absolutely love horror art/games/movies/books (It's why I'm here of course~) I figured I would have a thread with my horror art in it, and also probably post WIPs if I'm working on something in that genre.

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6ngspbl451r1ydf6o1_500
An umbrella ghost type monster

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6po4vOdOu1r1ydf6o1_500
Draw yourself as a mutant thing over on tumblr, I've gotten a hair cut since then...

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m0vuqiAJ0S1r1ydf6o1_500
Worm head dog from Silent Hill

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m0vr6wSjOy1r1ydf6o1_500
Doll from Silent Hill

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m0vjrxyH691r1ydf6o1_500
Screamer from Silent Hill

Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6uqnhgMn81r1ydf6o1_400Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6mfc6R6ls1r1ydf6o1_400
Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6nwllpR261r1ydf6o1_400Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Tumblr_m6ok83g2r01r1ydf6o1_400
Creepy style Neopets

2Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Empty Re: Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm

AestheticGamer

AestheticGamer
Admin

I like it quite a bit! Very stylistic, and I've always been very interested in monster designs. Monsters are fascinating in the sense that they're very open to be about anything, and I feel every artist puts a bit of their own interests and such into their designs.

Also interesting to see the monsters from Silent Hill Downpour in your style, they look great.

http://projectisolate.betaboard.net

3Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Empty Re: Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:05 am

bagelbites101

bagelbites101

XD Umbrella monster looks like he's got a leech as a tongue.

I hate leeches. 8|

4Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Empty Re: Appendagechild's Horror Art Thread~ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

keeper_of_the_triforce

keeper_of_the_triforce

Happy birthday, appendagechild. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]